for Port St Lucie, FL
We clean our house by mopping and sweeping because we want to live in a clean environment, but when you can’t see the dust and mildew in the air ducts, is many times cleaning these areas goes unnoticed.
Vents, because they are intentionally hidden, tend to collect years of dust, hair, debris, and other bacteria. They also can be the cause for allergies and other breathing related problems. Don’t let old dirt build up in your system, get it cleaned just like you would your floors and appliances to keep your house tidy inside and out.
You would never go an entire year without wiping down or dusting a flat surface in the noticeable areas of your home. Just look at what a week can do when it comes to the accumulation of hair and dust on a dresser or nightstand. Imagine, for a moment, what the insides of AC vents look like when they haven’t been cleaned for a while. Even with air circulating throughout the ventilation system, not all debris gets removed. That’s where Clean Quality Air comes in. So why should you hire a professional company to clean your vents? Professional cleaning services can help by:
- Professional companies have the exact tools needed to do the job right, removing almost all of the dust and debris that has been accumulating for years!
- Effectively eliminating dust, pet hair/dander, bacteria, mold, and any other hidden debris trapped in your vents
- Air being pushed out of your home’s vents should be clean, not mixed with other nasty particles, at Clean Quality Air, we ensure this is the case!
- Keeping vents and ducts clean, which allows the air system to push out air faster and with more force, saving on energy bills
- Once vents are clean, it is easier for the entire A/C system to circulate air more freely
- Less work for the cooling to take place and less money spent on a system running partially versus all day
We also have experience with HVAC, and understand the requirements of these systems to make houses stay cooler and cleaner.
Yearly Air Duct Cleaning is recommended, especially for the aging population or a household that smokes inside. If you need your air ducts cleaned in Port Saint Lucie, call Jeff or fill out our form.
Air Duct Cleaning
The highest quality, professional tools are used in all of our purification maintenance plans.
Our Roto Brushbeast is the best air duct cleaning system, built with maximum efficiency of four vacuum meters that give it a 90% increase in power. This means it will remove even the heaviest build up in your duct systems and leave your ducts clean once again.
We know most people will attempt to clean vent covers, but with all the wrong tools.
Vent covers serve a purpose besides allowing air to evenly disperse, they too help capture dust and other particles. Because they typically have build up we also clean these thoroughly and efficiently.
Dryer Vent Cleaning
Did you know that the lint filter in your dryer doesn’t catch all of the lint?
The vents or piping catches the rest. We clean years worth of build up so the air circulating in the dryer and through the vent, isn’t constricted. This means air flow can be more efficient in the dryer, to dry clothes faster and better, and as it is able to eliminate moisture in your clothes.
Therapeutical Essential Oils
If your home smells stale or musty, cleaning vents and ducts can help rid your home of odors in circulation throughout your house.
Once ducts are clean from dust, fungi, or mildew, we incorporate Essential Oils that are amazing and can have lots of benefits for your health. Your entire house will smell wonderful!